- USA Check Cashed
- Check Cashiers, Inc. DBA:
- ONLINE PRIVACY PRACTICES
December 31, 2013
- USA Checks Cashed (the 'Business,' 'we' or 'us') recognizes that privacy is a vital issue, and w
- Take your privacy. Please read the following for more information about exactly how we collect, use and
- Safeguard data and the info you could supply to us or we collect. These Seclusion
- and Policy Change.'
APPLICABILITY OF THESE PRIVACY PRACTICES
- These Seclusion Practices apply to data and advice you could supply to us or we accumulate
- from you via the LOANNOCREDITCHECK.INFO website (collectively, the 'Site'). By utilizing the Website,
- Or voluntarily providing your advice to us, you consent to application and the collection of all
Information set forth in these Privacy Practices. In the event that you do not agree to the conditions of the Seclusion
Practices, please don't supply any advice to us and don't use the Website. These Seclusion Practices
Are integrated into and subject to the Terms & Conditions for the Website.
These Seclusion Practices applies simply to information submitted or collected through the Website, and don't
- apply to information that will be accumulated by the Organization through another means, including offline or
- at any of our shops.
- Services, applications, or sites or advertisements connected with, linked to or accessible
- from the Website.
- Privacy policies or practices and under no conditions is the Company responsible or liable for
the third party's conformity therewith.
HOW CAN WE COLLECT INFO FROM YOU? below.
Computer used when you interact with the Website and to gain access to the Website. In this respect, the Website use common
- automated information gathering programs such as log files that record page activity, including a particular
- Man's visits to your page and how many "hits" a special item is receiving, as well as other application
- Task. The Company may use small bits of code called 'one- ' 'clear gifs, pixel gifs,' or 'web beacons '
Embedded in the Website to assemble certain information.
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE FIRM COLLECT FROM YOU?
- Via the Website, the Company collects from you: (i) specific non personal technical along with other advice and
- (ii) certain personally identifiable information.
All Visitors to the Website 'In general, if you visit the Website without applying or enrolling for any of the
- Business's services, you will end up using the Website anonymously; no personally identifiable information is
- Accumulated. If when you visit the Website various types of information you apply for just about any services
- Are accumulated automatically and passively through log files and also other tools as noted above under the
caption 'How Can We Collect Information From You,' including your IP address (a number assigned to
your computer when you use the Internet), the name of the internet page where you entered the Website,
- Demographic data, data relating to problems or malfunctions when you utilize your computer with happening
- the Website and your activity while using the Website.
- Visitors Who Register or Apply For Services ' Should you choose to employ or register for certain Company
services through the Website, you'll be providing us with some or most of the next registration-associated
- Info: complete name, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, vehicle information, drivers license
- Based on how you use the Website, we might collect the following personally identifiable additional
- Tips and data:
- ? information about your use of Website attributes and how frequently you use them; and
? Customer support information about you as a Site user.
- The Website allows you to contact us electronically through e mail.
- At any time such contact is made by you, you will be providing us with your name and also other details, such
- As home address, email address, contact number and any information you opt to contain in the text of
- your message.
Tracking: We tend not to engage in the collection of personally identifiable information about your on-line
Actions over time and across services that are online or third party sites. Accordingly, we don't presently
Procedure or comply at any web browser's 'don't monitor other mechanisms or ' sign that supply
- Information about your online actions and across third party sites. We let third party
- Companies, including AddThis, to collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website.
- These companies may use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to this and other
you. These firms normally use a cookie or a third party web beacon to collect this info. To
- learn more concerning this behavioral advertising practice, you can travel to LOANNOCREDITCHECK.INFO.
- HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
- Our Utilization of Information. We collect, retain, and use the information we collect through the Website for valid
business functions only. This not only permits US to give you the Website as it exists now, but in addition, it enables us
- To offer you services and innovative features we develop in the future that use the advice we
- Receive about you in ways that are new. For example, we might use the information we receive about you:
- ? To provide you with our services;
? Protect, and to help to keep the Website secure and safe users' rights or property;
? to track your usage of the Website, including to apply our Terms & Conditions; and
? To correspond along with you regarding the Website or questions relating to potential use of the Website or your use, or
- to advise you of developments in our company or with our services that individuals believe may be of interest
- to you.
Our Sharing of Information. Your trust is essential to us, and that's why we don't share advice we
Receive about you with others unless we've: ?
? Removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it.
We don't sell or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for advertising purposes.
- We might share information with contractors otherwise and providing services to assist us
- operate the Website. In addition, we might share information with our affiliated businesses for use in
- connection using their companies. We require those providing services on our behalf and affiliates to restrict
Their use and disclosure of your advice to uses and disclosures that are not inconsistent with one of these Seclusion
Practices, however, we cannot ensure their conformity.
The contents of your on-line communications, as well as other information about you as a Website user, may
court order, search warrant or subpoena), (ii) in other conditions by which we've a good faith belief
a hazard to the security of you or another person, (iii) when necessary either to protect our rights or property,
or (iv) for us to render the service you've requested.
- CHANGES TO ADVICE
- We strive to maintain the truth of any personally identifiable information that may be accumulated from
- You, and will use our reasonable efforts to respond quickly to upgrade our database when
You tell us the advice in our database just isn't precise. We do not provide on-line access to you to
your application or registration info, or the capability to edit this advice. It's your responsibility
- You could obtain from us, by e mail,
- the registration information in our records or files. Information is going to be upgraded as soon as fairly
- E-MAIL LISTS
When you apply or register for services through the Website, we might contact you from time to time via e-mail,
Supplying you with other details and updates concerning the Website and our services if you don't opt-out
- of receiving, such advice as noted below underneath the caption 'Opt-Out.'
- All emails will contain links allowing you to opt-out of receiving such advice. In addition, you may
- Opt out of receiving other communications or materials from our affiliates and us by contacting us via
email at LOANNOCREDITCHECK.INFO
In conformity using the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. '
the age of 13 or knowingly enable such individuals to register. If you're under 13, please don't attempt to
Register for the Website or send any information about yourself to us cellular
Apparatus number, or email address. Through the use of the Website, you signify that you're not under 13 years of